As usual, the first month of the year FLEW by. If you have big business goals this year, there has never been a better time to amplify your message on social media. New features are being added, the apps are improving, and more and more eyeballs CAN be on your brand… if you put yourself out there.
If you need some support in your social media strategy, take a look at this list of content ideas you can use in February:
- Wednesday, February 2nd is National Groundhog Day
- Thursday, February 3rd is Women Physicians Day
- Friday, February 4th is National Thank a Mailman Day
- Tuesday, February 8th is Safer Internet Day
- Wednesday, February 9th is National Pizza Party Day
- Super Bowl Party Ideas
- Super Bowl Food Ideas
- Sunday, February 13th: Share how you spend your Super Bowl LIV!
- Date Night Ideas
- Inexpensive Date Night Ideas
- DIY Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Monday, February 14th is Valentine’s Day
- Galentine’s Day activities
- Thursday, February 17th is Random Acts of Kindness Day
- Friday, February 17th is National Drink Wine Day and National Caregivers Day
- Saturday, February 19th is National Lash Day
- Sunday, February 20th is National Love Your Pet Day
- Monday, February 21st is President’s Day
- Tuesday, February 22nd is National Margarita Day
As always, ONLY use these national days and content ideas if you can come up with something that’s completely true and relevant to your brand. Before using one of these national days, ask yourself, “Why does my business/brand care about this holiday?”. If you can’t answer that clearly, then skip it! It’s so important to have a personal brand tie-in to every piece of content you share.
Looking for some more evergreen (share anytime – not just in February!) social media content ideas? These are some easy ones you can always fall back on:
- Address a problem that your ideal customer has and provide them with the solution (what you offer!) Discuss why your product/service is the solution.
- Answer a Frequently Asked Question from your ideal customer.
- Provide a free tip or piece of value that will help you build trust with your ideal customer.
- Share a lesson learned throughout your business journey.
- Share a recent business accomplishment that you’re proud of and thank your customers/clients for helping make it possible!
- Share a customer/client testimonial or tell a story of how you helped them. Include a CTA (call to action) that promotes your website or offer.
I hope you’ve found this February Content Ideas blog post helpful! Feel free to pin the graphic below on Pinterest so you can easily come back to it next time you’re planning your social media content!