2022 is coming in HOT! If you’re in the midst of checking off your 2021 goals and already making big business plans for 2022, you’re my people! The possibilities of growing your business/brand on social media are endless, and with the constantly updating social media platforms, it’s not slowing down any time soon!
If you need some support in your social media strategy, take a look at this list of content ideas you can use in January:
Share your 2022 Goals
Share your 2022 Vision Board
Get Organized Month
Thursday, January 6, 2022: National Technology Day
Saturday, January 8, 2022: National Vision Board Day
Friday, January 14, 2022: National Dress Up Your Pet Day
Monday, January 17, 2022: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Thursday, January 20, 2022: Get to Know Your Customers Day
Monday, January 24, 2022: International Day of Education and National Compliment Day
Wednesday, January 26, 2022: Library Shelfie Day
Friday, January 28, 2022: National Have Fun at Work Day
As always, ONLY use these national days and content ideas if you can come up with something that’s completely true and relevant to your brand. Before using one of these national days, ask yourself, “Why does my business/brand care about this holiday?”. If you can’t answer that clearly, then skip it! It’s so important to have a personal brand tie-in to every piece of content you share.
Looking for some more evergreen (share anytime – not just in January!) social media content ideas? These are some easy ones you can always fall back on:
- Address a problem that your ideal customer has and provide them with the solution (what you offer!) Discuss why your product/service is the solution.
- Answer a Frequently Asked Question from your ideal customer.
- Provide a free tip or piece of value that will help you build trust with your ideal customer.
- Share a lesson learned throughout your business journey.
- Share a recent business accomplishment that you’re proud of and thank your customers/clients for helping make it possible!
- Share a customer/client testimonial or tell a story of how you helped them. Include a CTA (call to action) that promotes your website or offer.
I hope you’ve found this January Content Ideas blog post helpful! Feel free to pin the graphic below on Pinterest so you can easily come back to it next time you’re planning your social media content!