I absolutely LOVE Instagram and all it has to offer, but let’s face it – creating content that stands out amidst alllll the other accounts falling within your niche can be exhausting. As a social media manager, I’m ALWAYS on the lookout for apps and services that can help me create unique content for the accounts I manage, as well as for my own platform – and, over the years, I’ve found some great ones.😍
Today, I’m compiling a list of my top five apps for Instagram that will completely transform your platform to help you create engaging content that stands out. Let’s dive in!
- Tezza. Tezza has been one of my favorite photo and video editing apps for a while now. It has a super easy-to-use interface and supplies you with ready-to-go presets to use on your photos – no more buying online and uploading to Lightroom needed! I love that you’re able to add fun effects like stop motion, glitter, dust, and more with one simple click. If you’re looking for an AWESOME app that caters to all your photo editing needs, look no further.
- Unfold. Unfold is a great template tool for Instagram stories. It’s stocked with a library boasting over 250 designs and templates, and allows you to customize fonts and text on your stories right inside the app. If you’ve ever struggled with designing and adding text to stories in the Instagram app itself, this may be the perfect tool for you. I find it so simple to use compared to other apps for Instagram I have tried! Sometimes, I use the Unfold templates JUST for the collage/layout and then I add my text in Instagram itself.
- Canva. Canva has been a social media staple for me for a long time now. I use it to create story AND feed graphics for my own brand and my clients. I love it because the options are truly endless. You can build your own templates from scratch, or purchase from sites like Etsy, allowing you to create your own unique look for your platform. The app is also completely free, unless you want to upgrade to the pro version – AND you can access it on a desktop.
- Creator Studio. In addition to being PERFECT for the business account on Instagram, this app also works with Facebook. It’s a scheduler that allows you to plan out your posts in advance, and posts for you – meaning you don’t have to be glued to your computer or phone all day in order to keep engagement up. This app makes it easy to batch content, as well, and allows you to view insights and receive notifications without leaving.
- InShot. If you enjoy posting short videos to your Instagram feed, this app is for you. It makes it SO easy to add transitions, music, and voice-overs to your clips, making your videos look professional and well-put-together – NOT like you edited them on your iPhone!😉
These are just a few of my favorite apps for Instagram that help me create amazing, stand-out content for my social media accounts while maintaining my sanity (without breaking the bank!) I recommend them fully to anyone looking to level up their Instagram game.
Looking to take it a step further? If you need more support with your social media than these apps can offer, I encourage you to book a 60-minute consultation with me to discuss your needs. I’d LOVE to help you make an impact with your social media platforms!
*If you want to save this blog post to come back to it later, pin the graphic below on Pinterest!